Sunday, January 3, 2010

My First High School Reunion


Ahh... High School! There is nothing like it! So unique in colorful experiences, various experimentations, lasting friendships, and not to mention --cheesy puppy loves! ;-P

It was spontaneously planned, quick in duration, and undoubtedly memorable --yan ang aming high school class reunion nung December 30, 2009! It was set at 10am. I arrived at 10:15am (and I thought I was late!). Surprised to find out na ako pa pala ang early bird! And guess what --11am na nagdatingan ang iba aber (parang hayskul lang ah! haha!)


Walang katapusang beso-beso at batian! Tuksuhan blues! Kuwentuhan to the max; at siyempre --kainang walang kasing sarap! Parang minagic ang mga dala-dalang siomai ni Pranz na napakabilis naubos! (okay, inaamin ko, ako ang salarin, hehe!) At siyempre, what's a party without some games!!? Games na kahit walang mga premyo ay sobrang enjoy laruin! Nico, Pranz & Mark --galing niyong mga gamemasters!

Sobrang saya! Great quality time with old friends :-) And all of these without the help of alcohol. I mentioned that because just a day before our HS reunion, a college friend told me about theirs. Nung tanungin ko siya kung ano mga ginawa nila, he told me they did it the typical way --"Ayun, inuman" he said. Well, in this reunion, I just realized how fun, enjoyable, exciting, awesome, and meaningful a gathering could be KAHIT walang alak, or should I say. . . LALO NA KUNG walang alak. Totoo ang usapan, genuine ang tawanan, maayos ang samahan. Then finally, it was time to say goodbye :-(

What a memorable day :-) Honestly, I never thought that I would miss my high school classmates this much. You guys seem to have changed in many ways, and grew in a lot of ways, but as what I saw during our reunion, you're still my good old friends & classmates :-)



Walang alak sa party na 'toh, but I could say that friendships are like wine: the older, the better. :-)

Till our next reunion Genesis '06!

Missing you all,
Karl/Idol/Achi

(Maraming salamat Nico sa pag-organize at pagpapagamit ng inyong napakaganda at napaka-aliwalas na bahay)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

great:>

Wildcard07 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wildcard07 said...

aw soooo kewl keni!!! gotta love that! i'm happy for you! I occasionally have such meetings with my hs berkie...they've been my crowd for nine years, i think... some of them i've even known for 18 years now, hehe. sana maulit yan for you.^^

KZRemojo said...

@Anonymous: Yeah, great!

@Comment deleted: Oh, ba't mo binura?

@Ate Penny: Thank Ate Penny! Oo nga, I myself am a witness kung gaano kayo ka-close ng HS friends mo :-D 18 years is quite a looong time! :-D

allen elefaƱo said...

hmm. . you look younger than your classmates :D peace to all of them!!

KZRemojo said...

@Kuya Allen: Hahaha! Sige di ko na lang sasabihin sa kanilang sinabi mo yan, haha!

Jez said...

Wow. F na F ko ang saya-- alcohol-free joy, that is :-D

KZRemojo said...

@Jez: Meron rin namang alcohol Jez, yung isopropyl nga lang, 70%, hehe! ;-P