Monday, December 28, 2009

To The Apple of My Eye

My dearest son,

Oh my son, my beloved son, the apple of my eye! Has not The Lord shown you the secret beauty of obedience, humility and submission? Indeed He has, for He delights in you, and it has pleased Him to anoint you with wisdom and love above your brothers.

Servant of the Most High, you are, under the leadership of, and supported by The Great Lion -The Lion of the Blessed Tribe of Judah. Following Him has made you a lion yourself. A roaring lion to your enemies and a gentle lamb to specific people.

Can I not call myself the most blessed man that people refer to me as your father? Yet, you and I have One Father. Hold on to what you have and by all means, stop not. For you will sit beside our Lord Himself if you choose to overcome.

I am most certainly, and in no doubt whatsoever, blessed to be your friend.


Lovingly yours,
Your father

No comments: